IATESTA STUDIO Warehouse Sale Terms & Conditions
Our Warehouse Sale is a once a year opportunity to purchase items at discounted prices that were previously on display in showrooms.
Item Condition Ratings:
Every effort has been made to accurately evaluate the condition of items. Refer to our condition rating guide below:
- New: Item is brand new and in excellent condition. No signs of wear.
- Excellent: Item is in excellent condition, and may have minor wear and tear. Light scratches may be present. For upholstered items, the fabric or leather shows minor wear.
- Good: Item shows light wear. Light scratches and nicks will be noticeable and are to be expected. For upholstered items, the fabric or leather shows light wear.
- Fair: Item shows obvious wear and/or scratches, dents, nicks consistent with showroom use, but is structurally sound. For upholstered items, the fabric or leather will have marks or stains.
- Vintage/Antique: Item is a considered Vintage or an antique. If known, the provenance is included.
All items are sold "AS IS" and "FINAL SALE". Returns, exchanges, refunds or credits are not permitted. Finishes and details noted may not match other items unless sold as a Pair or Set.
Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted for purchases made at our online Warehouse Sale.
- Sales Tax: 6% Maryland Sales Tax will be collected on all purchases. Designers purchasing items for the purpose of resale must complete the Registration Form and Blanket Resale Certificate, and provide a copy of their state issue business license which includes a sales and use tax license otherwise Maryland State Tax will be collected.
Stock & Availability:
Items are sold on a "first come, first serve" basis. In the event that your selected item is already sold to another customer, we will notify you as soon as possible and promptly issue a refund to your credit card. Items WILL NOT be backordered or placed on hold.
All sales are F.O.B. Stevensville, Maryland. Shipping charges are additional and not included in any item's price or order grand total.
NEW FOR 2018 SALE:
Customers are responsible for arranging their own shipping. Recommended shippers can provide estimated charges once an order is complete and paid.
If you do not have a preferred shipper, we recommend the following third-party shipping companies, both of which are well prepared to help with your purchase from our online sale:
White Glove Shipping with Plycon Vanlines
For all furniture, lighting, mirrors, large accessory items, garden items, and small accessory items in combination with larger items.
Forward your invoice number to the e-mail addresses below. They will get back to you within 1 business day with a quote. All arrangements and shipping payments are made directly with them.
UPS & FedEx with Island Shipping
For small accessory items only.
Forward your invoice number to the e-mail address below. They will get back to you within 1 business day with a quote. All arrangements and shipping payments are made directly with them.
Customers are also welcome to arrange freight with other third party carriers.
All items must be picked up from our Stevensville, Maryland warehouse within seven (7) days of purchase, otherwise a $25 per day storage and handling fee, per item, will begin to accrue on the eighth (8) business day following the purchase.
Chandeliers and Sconces ONLY will crated by IATESTA STUDIO as part of the item's purchase price. All other items must be crated by the customer's chosen freight carrier.
Damage or Loss:
Buyer is responsible for insuring items with his or her carrier of choice, and for reporting and filing a claim for any damage or loss to item(s) by the freight carrier within 24 hours of receipt of item(s). Buyer must file all claims directly with the carrier. IATESTA STUDIO/PQ Brands Ltd. assumes no responsibility for damage or loss caused by the carrier.
Website View and use:
This Website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area.